Registration for the conference is STILL OPEN!
Closing date for Abstract submission has been extended to 30th Sept 2016.
In order to submit an Abstract, you need to register here
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
***Please click here to have a look at the AbstractSubmission_Flowchart, in order to understand the abstract submission process.***
Research topics related to Regenerative Medicine & Tissue Engineering:
- Gene Therapy
- Programming and Pluripotency
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Biomaterials and Tissue Regeneration
- Cancer Stem Cells
- In Vivo Imaging, Preclinical Materials and Models
- Transplantation, Immunomodulation and Regulatory Pathways
Notes for authors
- You are required to submit a maximum of 250 words abstract for evaluation by the scientific committee
- Each registered participant can submit a maximum of two abstracts
- Each abstract will be evaluated by the scientific committee and the committee will decide whether the abstract is for a poster or oral presentation. The committee also has the right to accept or reject the abstract if the abstract is found to have serious flaws and has no scientific merit. The decision by the committee is a final.
- Those abstracts that are accepted for presentation during conference will be notified by the scientific committee by 1 Oct 2016.
- The authors of where their abstracts are accepted for presentation in the conference are required to prepare the extended abstract for publication as journal proceeding.
- The extended abstract will be published in the journal of Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology, section Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine [Indexed in: PubMed, PubMed Central, Google Scholar, DOAJ, CrossRef, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)]
- The selection of the abstracts for publication as journal proceeding will be decided by the scientific committee which are based on the originality of the works, the scientific merit and will be based on peer-reviewed process. The authors have the right to decline for their abstracts to be published as journal proceeding.
GUIDELINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The following layout should be followed:
- Title: Abstract titles should be brief and reflect the content of the abstract. It should be in sentence case, bold, Times New Roman, size 12 point font and left justified. Do not use capital letters in the title except for words that are always capitalised and do not use non-standard abbreviations. Abbreviations may be used in the title, provided the name in full is outlined in the body of the abstract.
- Authors names: The presenting author is underlined with superscript numbers for institution. Do not include degrees or professional titles (e.g. Dr, Prof. etc.). Authors section to be left aligned, Times New Roman, size 12 point font.
- Authors affiliation: Corresponding to the superscript numbers, names of institutions should follow, including city, state, postcode and country (in this order). Authors affiliation to be left aligned, Times New Roman, size 10 point font, italics.
- The abstract body: The abstract should contain original information and should use subheadings to state Purpose, Methods, Result(s) Discussion followed by the Conclusion(s).
- The abstract body should not exceed 250 words (for evaluation by the scientific committee) and 1000 words (for publication as journal proceeding). If exceeding the word limit the abstract will be returned for re-submission. Abstract text must be in Times New Roman, 12 point font size, single-spaced and left and right justified. Leave a line between sections but do not indent. Use standard abbreviations only. Within the body of the abstract, when using abbreviations spell out the name in full at the first mention and follow with the abbreviation in parenthesis. Capitalise the first letter of trade names.
- Regarding the extended abstract submission, the guidelines are as follows:
– Title: 500 characters
– Text: 1,000 words
– Figures: 2
– No Supplementary Material
- Presentation preference: authors should indicate the presentation preference (oral, poster or no preference).
*** Please use the following template for submission of the extended abstracts: Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology Template
Should you encounter any problem with the abstract submission, please send your enquiry by e-mail to: email@example.com and/or Assoc Prof Dr Bakiah Binti Shaharuddin: firstname.lastname@example.org